SBJson’s number one feature is chunk-based operation. Feed the parser one or more chunks of UTF8-encoded data and it will call a block you provide with each root-level document or array. Or, optionally, for each top-level entry in each root-level array. See more in the Version 4 API docs.
- Configurable recursion limit. For safety SBJson defaults to a max nesting level of 32 for all input. This can be configured if necessary.
- The writer can optionally sort dictionary keys so output is consistent across writes.
- The writer can optionally create human-readable (indented) output.
- Version 4.0.0-alpha (Alpha)
- Version 3.2 (Stable)
- Version 3.1 (Legacy Please upgrade if you use this!)
- Version 3.0 (Legacy Please upgrade if you use this!)
The source code is available on GitHub. You can:
- Browse the source.
- Download a tagged release. (ZIP or TAR archives.)
- Fork it:
$ git clone git://github.com/stig/json-framework
- Check StackOverflow questions tagged with SBJson if you have questions about how to use the library. I eventually read all questions with this tag.
- Use the issue tracker if you have found a bug.
Please do not use my personal email address for support requests.
Copyright (C) 2007-2013 Stig Brautaset. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the author nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.